ABOUT BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS REAL ESTATE GARY GREENE
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene is a Greater Houston residential real estate brokerage with over $60B in sales and over 200,000 clients served.
Locally owned since 1963, the Gary Greene name has been a part of the Greater Houston real estate landscape and consistently provides high-quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. Aligning with our long-standing principles, Gary Greene also incites meaningful change through the Gary Greene Realtors Foundation, which has given back over $4 million to our communities.
As we look towards Gary Greene’s leadership of the future, we select candidates who embody the characteristics upon which we have built our business. We look for individuals with a growth mindset, a humble nature, and a passionate work ethic.
At Gary Greene, we are committed to partnering with our team to create rewarding lives and businesses.
From our earliest days in Houston, we have remained leaders in the real estate industry by developing relationships with our clients and our communities. We invest in the very best technology, high-level coaching, and a talented, award-winning marketing team. These investments in the best business building resources create an environment which allows our team to thrive and reach new levels of success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Sales Manager who is passionate about partnering with our agents to create rewarding businesses and lives. The Sales Manager’s primary responsibilities are coaching and agent support in their local office. They will also be responsible for supporting the Regional Manager’s recruiting effort. This role is the critical point of delivery for the company’s value proposition which requires working closely and collaborating with the corporate office.
Every Sales Manager will coach agents at various production levels and career stages. It is important that the Sales Manager adapt their coaching approach and recommendations to the individual agent’s experience, struggles, or opportunities. They will be responsible for developing business plans, providing sales strategy, leveraging company systems and resources, and performing individualized, recurring coaching sessions with agents.
As the manager of their sales office, the Sales Manager provides comprehensive agent support while maintaining the standards and integrity of Gary Greene. Individuals suited for this role have an extensive working knowledge of real estate contracts and the entire real estate transactional process. They also must consider themselves approachable, energetic, solutions-oriented, pragmatic, goal-oriented, and driven to help others succeed.
Onsite – Cypress, TX
Conduct and document one-on-one coaching sessions with agents:
- Assess their strengths and weaknesses, identify their business goals and work together to create customized business plans
- Provide personalized guidance and support to agents to build systems, help them develop effective sales techniques, negotiation skills, and client relationship management strategies
- Review, analyze, and provide recommendations for improving agent performance, including tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to – pipeline benchmarks, conversion rates, client satisfaction, average sale price, and listing-to-sale ratios
- Support agents in building their sales presentations, listing strategies, and client interactions through role play and instructional workshops
- Motivate and inspire agents to overcome challenges and stay in a pattern of consistent execution
- Help agents enhance their prospecting and lead generation methods, by leveraging the company resources in marketing, technology, and office/central training
- Review and provide feedback on agents’ marketing materials, including property listings, brochures, and websites, to ensure they effectively showcase their services and properties
- Reengage team members that have become disconnected or discouraged and revitalize a plan and path for their success
- Document all activities, coaching sessions, progress, and outcomes within our CRM, for performance evaluation and continuous improvement, maintaining flawless data management
Other coaching responsibilities:
- Conduct regularly scheduled performance evaluations to track agents’ progress toward their business goals and provide ongoing coaching and support
- Conduct training sessions, workshops, and group coaching sessions to educate agents on various real estate topics, market trends, and best practices in alignment with company coaching recommendations
- Support company coaching initiatives including but not limited to centralized coaching offerings, companywide accountability initiatives, and annual business planning events
- Provide transactional support involving client or agent problems, challenging negotiations, strategy to preserve listings and pending sales, and the like
- Provide, as needed, support on pricing, positioning, and market analysis
- Help agents prepare for presentations
- Support agents in troubleshooting technology and the use of company resources
- Work with agents on the right dialogue to negotiate in a variety of situations and circumstances
- Delivering the company’s value proposition to each producer in the office
- Achieve office production targets
- Guide support staff on coaching session follow-ups that have been recommended
- Assist leadership in recruiting efforts as part of the closing process, including interviews
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Stay current on industry developments, market trends, compliance, and regulatory requirements pertaining to real estate sales, and share relevant information with agents
- Prepare and deliver weekly office sales meetings
- 5+ years of proven experience as a successful real estate agent or broker in the State of Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (long tenure in a relevant position(s) can offset)
- 3-5 years of management or similar experience preferred
- Relevant coaching certifications or qualifications focused on business building or entrepreneurship are a plus
- Texas real estate license required
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills, with a passion to inspire and motivate others
- Leadership and human resources management skills, including training and inspiring teams
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial,
- Aware of current technology and willing to seek out and embrace new and emerging technology to drive growth
- Technology proficient, including Microsoft Office, social media sites, and web portals
- In-depth knowledge of real estate sales techniques, market trends and dynamics, lead generation strategies, marketing techniques, and industry best practices
- You embrace and have current knowledge of CRM systems, real estate technology tools, digital marketing platforms, and social media strategies for business development purposes
- Analytical mindset with the ability to assess agent performance, draw insights from business metrics, identify areas for improvement, and develop actionable strategies
- Strong active listening skills that allow you to understand at a deeper level, build rapport, illicit commitment, and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Champion the company reputation and value proposition by embracing a holistic team-minded approach toward solving problems and addressing concerns with agents
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and business acumen
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3684418555